Friday, January 9, 2015

Challenge day 9

I missed day 8, due to having to work overtime. But that money will certainly help with my growing glass habit.

Today is fruit with fingers, business card and a random tool. However, since I think I'll be stuck at work again, I brought my glass into work. I didn't have a business card, so I used alcohol swab packets and my fingers. I didn't feel I really needed anything else for this so that was a plus as being on a locked psychiatric unit, there's not much available besides my keys and ID badge.

It's a Meyer lemon. At least that's what I'd hoped for. The slice didn't turn out well, but was a 3 minute effort.

1 Comments:

At January 9, 2015 at 1:27 PM , Blogger hkglass said...

I think they're both terrific!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home